R+D Connectivity Engineer
The FACOMSA purpose is the design, development, manufacture and commercialization of components for the automotive industry that satisfy the expectations and necessities with our customers, as well as the objectives and interests of the organization, including maximum respect for the environment.
Our Connectivity development team has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Connectivity Engineer who is passionate about working in the two-wheeler sector to increase the motorbike capabilities with connectivity technology, like smartphone applications, screen sharing, Bluetooth, LTE, Wi-Fi and so on. The main role lies in doing low level tasks (embedded programming) and high level tasks (smartphones applications and web development).
- Degree in Electronic, Telecommunications, Computer Science engineering or similar.
- Self-starter, quick learner, creative and passionate about problem solving.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of wireless communications protocol such as Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge about hardware
- C for embedded platforms
- Linux O.S
- Java and Swift
- A high level of skill in problem re-creation and trapping as well as identifying and optimizing the performance of critical algorithms.
- Knowledge of LTE and GPS
What you’ll be doing:
- Program embedded software for Linux and microcontrollers
- Develop R&D tasks to create innovative connectivity solutions
- Support connectivity team with smartphone applications
- Work in several connectivity projects directly with Hardware team, Software team and customers.
- From 0 years to 5 years
- We understand that you cannot be a master of all programming languages or technologies. You will learn with us!
- Salary according experience
- 40 hours per week with flexible schedule